About the Product
Our Virgin Indian Curly Closure is a long-lasting closure that offers the wearer a dense, dynamic, voluminous look with full curls. Made using only the best quality premium and unprocessed virgin hair ethically sourced from India, Virgin Curly Closure hair is available in 10”, 12”, 14”, and 16” lengths. The curls are enhanced using a chemical-free steam perming process. Virgin Indian Closure hair is textured and hand-knotted onto a thin lace material, with reinforced edges that allow breathability and flexible hair styling options.
- Lengths : 10”, 12”, 14”, 16”
- Base : Lace
- Color : Natural Virgin Color (1B-2)
- Type : Remy Single Drawn
- Wash this hair with cold water every 10-15 days of wear.
- Use sulfate-free, paraben-free, and ammonia-free products while cleansing this hair.
- Always begin washing and combing your human hair frontals from the bottom up to avoid any shedding and tangling.
- Allow it to air dry.
- Spray a detangling mist and gently brush the hair starting from the bottom with a wide-tooth comb.
- Though the hair is designed to retain its texture even after it has been wet, it is a good idea to divide the hair into large sections and twist the strands using your fingers.
- Gently cover the closure with a hair net to keep the curls in place and to prevent further tangling.
- Since this hair is 100% human hair, it can be heat styled as you would your normal hair.
- Use a heat protectant before styling your hair.
What is Virgin Indian Hair?
Virgin Indian Hair is hair that has been sourced from India. We purchase large quantities of human hair from the temples of India and preselect the hair we sell to our customers. This hair has never undergone any chemical treatments, which is to say that it has never been colored, dyed, bleached or permed. This ensures and maintains the health of the hair. We have a very thorough 3-tier quality inspection process, ensuring you receive a premium product free of imperfections.
How long does a Closure last?
Closures offer a protective hairstyle that can last up to 6 weeks without needing a retouch. Indian human hair can last up to 2 years or more with proper care. With IHI’s products, you are free to remove and re-install your closure once your natural hair begins to grow and your braids become loose. Simply braid your hair again and install your closure as you did before.
What is Remy Single Drawn (RSD)?
RSD hair is the best quality premium human hair available. Each selection has been sourced from one donor, all the cuticles are intact, and you will notice each selection of RSD has a natural taper at the end. Each selection of RSD virgin hair has undergone a stringent quality assurance process to ensure it is free of imperfections. This product can last well up to a year with proper care.
Why use lace as the base of Closures?
Virgin human hair that is knotted onto a thin lace offers the wearer the freedom to part and style their hair whichever way they like. The material is breathable and versatile, making it comfortable to wear for long hours. This Closure presents a natural hairline when worn, with a long-lasting beautiful feel.