Hair is the best jewelry any woman can have. Invest in your hairstyle first, as it is a crown that no one can take it off. Not familiar with this hair extension? Well! Tape-ins are hair wefts adhered to a strip of glue. You can apply them effortlessly, and at the same time, you won't face difficulty while removing them. Pre-taped hair extensions are typically sandwiched between the natural hair, and results are seamless. They are extremely easy to maintain, and you can style them any way you want.
Tape-in extensions are one inch wide and come with pre-taped wefts made of medical-grade adhesive. Like any other hair extension, tape-in can be made of both real human hair and synthetic hair. If you want the most natural-looking hair, go for Remy hair as it is 100% human hair and collected from a single donor. It results in fewer tangles, knots, and matting in the extensions and the ability to style them more freely than synthetic hair. textured tape-in extensions will make you stand out. Use curly, body waves, and kinky curly tape-in extensions to add beautiful textures.
Steps To Install Tape-In Body Wave Hair Extensions
Tape-In Body Wave Hair Extension for you to flaunt
The steps are vital while installing tape-in hair extensions. If tape-ins aren’t installed properly, it will damage your hair as well as the extensions. Tape-in body wave extensions are great if you want to add length to your hair for a few weeks. You don't need to use special heat tools to attach tape-ins at home. . Follow these steps to install tape-in body wave hair extension.
- Don't forget to wash before installing the hair extensions to get rid of oil and dirt.
- Make a partition across your scalp: Make a horizontal partition with your finger or a comb.
- Section off the top hair: Secure the top section of your hair with the help of a hair tie or hair clip. It will make sure your hair does not get in your way while installing tape-in the hair extensions
- Measure the section of hair you parted with a cloth tape measurer before attaching the extension. From there, you can figure out how many extension parts you'll need for that section of hair. Repeat these steps for every section
- Place a weft under the sectioned hair and ¼ inch away from the scalp. Place the tape-in between the sectioned hair and Press the extension to secure it. w. You can even use pliers for a few seconds to secure the hair.
- Repeat the process until you have added all the extensions. The precise number of extensions you are adding depends on how voluminous you want your hairstyle to be.
How To Care For Your Hair Afterwards
Brush your hair often to have soft and silky natural hair
- Gently brush your hair. . Brushing your hair becomes crucial after the extensions are installed. Brush your hair often to maintain the natural luster and to keep them in best condition, which ensures extensions are in place. Human hair extensions are less likely to tangle than synthetic extensions.
- Secure your hair overnight by making a loose ponytail or braid it before bed. It ensures less tangling.
Advantages Of Tape-n Body Wave Hair Extension
Add texture, volume and length with tape-in body wave hair extension
- Tape-in body wave hair extensions last for a long time. Tape in hair extensions made from 100% Remy human hair is just as durable as your normal hair. Depending on how they're cared for and how fast your natural hair grows, tape-in extensions can last around 4-8 weeks before it is time to change or re-apply.
- They are easy to maintain: It's easy to maintain Virgin Indian Body wave bundle. You don't have to install or remove it every day when you get ready. It saves you time. Though it requires some maintenance, it is the same as taking care of your hair. With tape-in hair extensions, you will need to brush your hair more often.
- You can add length and volume. One of the best advantages of having the tape-in body wave hair extension is getting the length and volume according to your choice. It helps you to overcome your insecurity and boost your confidence. Additionally, you can get a beautiful texture with body wave extension.
- They are versatile: With tape-in hair extensions, you can get a chance to try different hairstyles or colors without damaging your natural hair. Tape-in body wave extensions are best suited for women with thin hair as it helps conceal thin hair and add volume. No one will know that you are wearing a hair extension because tape-in hair extensions are undetectable.
Well! Now you know the steps required to install Virgin Indian Body wave bundle; it will be easier and a good experience for you to try. Overcome your hair insecurities with the help of tape-in hair extensions; you will get the desired volume and length. Body wave tape-in hair extensions are the perfect choice because of its fluffy textures and stylish appearance. Those textures can make you more attractive and bolder.
Leave a comment