Human hair wig Vs Synthetic Wigs
There are a lot of advantages to wearing wigs. Wearing wigs is a method that can change your entire appearance and at the same time protect your head from heat and damage. You can get a fresh hairdo, styling, and coloring in confidence. To get the best wigs for yourself, you must select a shade and the hairstyle you think will look excellent, but more importantly, you must be aware of the type of hair you choose to get.
It may be overwhelming to choose wigs that come in all different types, styles, or brands. Which one is the best human hair wigs, human or synthetic hair wigs? Both hair wigs are a great choice depending on your needs and requirements. Understanding the basics of synthetic wigs and human hair wigs will benefit you in selecting the wig that will look excellent for you.
Best Human Hair Wigs
High quality Human hair wigs
Human hair wigs are ideally the superior choice among the different types of hair wigs. It offers the most natural look and feels that you can wear with confidence. In general, there are 6 different types of human hair used in wigs: Virgin Hair, Remy Hair, Indian Hair, Brazilian Hair, Peruvian Hair, and Malaysian Hair. The majority of the wigs are made from Asian hair. There are a large variety of human hair wigs online to choose from. Human hair wigs have a wide variety of benefits which includes
- Thicker denier and straight hair
- Lot more texture with natural shine
- Premium options
- Versatility- most of the hairs can be customized, permed, styled, and colored like your own hair
- Durability- with proper care and attention the human hair wigs can last between 1-3 years
The main drawback of human hair wigs is that they require very high maintenance and are typically more expensive compared to synthetic hair. It does take extra effort to maintain, but at the end of the day, it is worth it.
Best Synthetic Hair wigs
Top synthetic fiber wigs
Now with technological advances, synthetic wigs are made using some of the best fibre and get as good natural style, color, and look as human hair. There are different types of synthetic fibers, like polyester, acrylic, kanekalon and polyvinyl chloride. Kanekalon is known to be the best quality of synthetic fiber.
These are the benefits of synthetic wigs:
- Synthetic hair wigs are much cheaper than human hair wigs and also require minimal maintenance.
- The synthetic wigs are styled beforehand, meaning that the pattern and parts are permanently designed, and will maintain its initial look and shape for a long time- so you can wear it right out of the box with little to no styling.
- There are a wide range of color options with synthetic hair wigs.
- A good quality synthetic hair wig can also look very natural, like a human hair wig
- Synthetic wigs can hold its style even after washing
The main drawback of synthetic wigs is that they cannot be styled in every way you prefer as you can do for human hair wigs. They don't last very long so you might need to replace them more frequently.
Which one is the best choice for you?
Human Hair wigs or Synthetic wigs
Considering the benefits and drawbacks of both human and synthetic wigs, it is safe to say that if you are planning to use your wig every day for a long time then the human hair wig is the right choice for you since they are very durable and give a natural look at the same time. Those planning for a wig for minimal use at a cheaper cost should steer towards choosing synthetic wigs.
Although human hair wigs require a lot of maintenance and cost more than synthetic wigs, ideally investing in a human hair wig is better, because paying more for hair that is durable and that gives you the best hairstyle you always wanted will go a long way.Virgin Indian Curly lace front wigs give you the liberty to control your appearance as well as the sense of having natural-looking hair for your daily styling rituals.