Which one to choose?
They both help you look beautiful by adding closure and frontal hairpieces to your weave. How do they differ?
In the world of Remy hair extensions, there are many options to choose from. Closures and frontal lace, which are used for sew-in or bonded installations, are frequently encountered. Similarly, they create a natural appearance without the need for blending. - Despite this, they are not the same thing at all. A closure hairpiece and an ear-to-ear lace frontal are two different types of wigs.
What is lace closure?
lace closure hairpiece may be made of silk or lace base
As the name implies, the lace closure hairpiece is used to "close off" a weave or particular style. It is 4 x 4 inches in size. In addition to this, smaller and larger closures are also readily available today and can be ordered online. Lace closures do not cover the entire head of the wearer. In the horseshoe part, it is placed on top of the hairs. As a result, the style is complete, and a natural appearance is achieved without blending. Raw Indian hair bundles were required for a full head sew-in, which requires at least three.
Virgin Indian Wavy Closure hairpieces made of silk or lace are the most common. On the other hand, a silk base is also a good choice because it is more natural-looking. The bed of lace on silk closures is also made of silk. Three-part, free-part, and middle-part lace closures are just a few of the many styles of lace closures available. Unlike middle part closures, three-part closures allow you to part your hair in three different directions. In a free position, hair can be divide in any way you choose. Its versatility makes it the best choice.
Why use a Lace CLOSURE?
- It is effortless to maintain a lace hair closure piece.
- It protects your hair from being damaged
- It is always hard to tell the difference between natural hair and a closed hairpiece.
- According to your preferences, you can dye the closure.
- They are versatile in that you can choose your favorite way to part ways with them. It is possible to divide them either in the middle or on the sides.
What is LACE FRONTAL?
The lace frontal is comparable to a wig that covers the entire hairline
Virgin Indian Yaki straight frontals that cover the entire hairline are like wigs that cover the hairline from ear to ear. It's the perfect way to finish your look because it closes up the installation process. The same goes for blending. Three raw human hair bundles are required to complete your look, just as in the case of a closure. Four inches are added to the back, and 13 inches are added to the lace frontal's width. It allows you to try different hairstyles, including holding your hair back. Compared to a hair closure piece, this is a significant advantage. Closures should be complete.
If you are looking for ear-to-ear lace frontals, you may run into the 360 lace frontal while shopping for them. It is the newest style or an upgraded version of lace frontals, depending on your perspective. Three hundred sixty lace frontals hug your hairline and are ideal if you prefer to have your hair parted freely.
The lace frontal has several advantages.
- Installing a lace frontal from ear to ear is simple. Aside from that, it's also quite comfy.
- Including pulled-back styles, a 360 lace frontal allows you to experiment with a variety of looks.
- With ear-to-ear lace frontal, you can easily mask hair loss along your hairline.
- Frontals made of lace have a natural appearance, as they cover the entire hairline.
- Lace frontals usually require no more than three raw Indian hair bundles.
WHY IS A lace CLOSURE DIFFERENT FROM A LACE FRONTAL?
Let's talk about the differences between a closure and a frontal now that you know what they are
- Ordinarily, the dimensions of the closures are 4x4 inches, and the dimensions of the frontals are 13 inches across and 4 inches high.
- Closures are placed in the center of the crown, while frontals cover the entire hairline from ear to ear.
- If you are attaching a closure hair piece to your hairline, it must sew into place. In some cases, frontals are also sewn in, depending on the preference of the customer.
- Lace frontals are usually more expensive, but they require fewer raw hair bundles than other types of extensions.
You'll have to decide between a hair closure piece and an ear-to-ear lace frontal based on your personal preferences. In this case, a 360 lace frontal would be ideal for pulling your hair back and trying different hairstyles. Hair closure pieces are better for a more natural look, especially on the scalp.