Buy Wet and Wavy Hair To Get These Stunning Looks in Minutes
What would you do if a client walked into your salon and asked you to give her the best look for a special occasion?
Or what if she is looking for a gorgeous bridal hairstyle to get married on a beach?
Are you going to bring up your "okay" hairdo for her once-in-a-lifetime event?
That's a pretty bad idea if you want to become famous and lure more clients!
How about the wet and wavy look that Kim Kardashian frequently rocks in public? We are sure your client will love it!
Buy wet and wavy hair and give your client a complete makeover in a few minutes. She will appear utterly stunning!
We have compiled 14 wet and wavy hairstyles that you can use to change the look of your client and the fate of your salon!
This blog includes:
#1 Classic 90’s Throwback
We are sure that any woman with good taste in style and fashion will love this classic wet and wavy look.
The gorgeous wet look has all the hallmarks of a '90s flashback, but it seems modern thanks to the shaggy tapered ends and disciplined flyaways.
You should add this hairstyle to your favorite list because it appears realistic. This is the hair that makes you look like you took a dip in a pool and just climbed up a pool ladder!
Follow these steps to achieve the damp and wavy look:
- Apply a multi-tasking priming spray to control frizz, enhance shine and detangle hair.
- Apply a leave-in conditioner to the roots and tips of the hair to add another wet layer all over.
- Set the look with a holding hairspray.
#2 Wet and Wavy Bob with Center Part
You don't have to wait for a client with long hair to try wet and wavy looks. It works fine on short hair too!
You can buy wet and wavy hair, ready to wear in various lengths and styles.
Use wet and wavy bob wigs to mimic this look on your client and impress her!
Follow these steps to achieve the wet and wavy bob cut:
- Put the wig and create a decent center parting/part at the center on natural hair.
- Apply a grip gel to keep the waves in place.
- Apply a deep conditioning mask to add weight and luster.
#3 Wet and Wavy Summer Look
Here is the perfect wet and wavy look to make your customers happy this summer.
Even if your customers don't want to jump into a pool, it's okay! Give them a wet summer look to keep them fresh and cool.
You don't have to buy wet and wavy hair accessories for this look.
After all, many of your clients wouldn't want to burden themselves with thick and long hair in summer.
Follow these steps to achieve the wet and wavy summer look:
- Rake a handful of styling lotion all over the hair.
- Apply hair cream to add body.
- Finish off with a holding spray.
#4 Purple Wet Ombre Hair
This style is ideal for clients who love experimenting with different hair colors.
Next time she walks into your salon, show her the wet purple ombre hair color and wait for her reaction!
But, first, buy wet and wavy hair and use a purple hue to create the ombre effect.
The purple ombre color draws all the attention to the wet and wavy locks. We are certain that your color-craving client will like it!
Follow these steps to recreate the wet purple ombre hair:
- Install the pre-colored purple ombre hair.
- Use a wide barrel curling iron to define the waves.
- Apply coconut oil (any essential oil) using your fingers and spread it evenly.
#5 Waist-Length Wet and Wavy Hair
Try this style on someone who wants extra-long hair.
You will need to buy wet and wavy hair to pull off the gorgeous waist-length hair.
Buy virgin hair extensions because you can customize them to your client's preference - length, curls, color, etc.
Follow these steps to style extra-long wet and wavy hair:
- Install wet and wavy hair extensions of desired lengths.
- Use a curling iron to customize the curls as your client demands.
- Run a strong holding gel through the locks with your fingers.
#6 Long Curly Wet Hair
The wet look adds depth to curls while never making hair look greasy.
So it's perfect for trying the wet and wavy look on curly hair.
The curly wet hairstyle looks great on all hair lengths, but the oomph and power can't be matched with that of long, thick curly hair!
Buy wet and wavy hair from reliable vendors to give your client the length and volume she deserves.
Follow these steps to achieve curly wet hair:
- Install wet and wavy hair extensions.
- Apply a texture spray and use a wide-barrel iron to curl it.
- Use your fingers to distribute a shine spray through the hair evenly.
- Apply a handful of hair oil to keep the lengths from becoming crunchy.
#7 Shaggy Loose Waves
The shaggy loose wave hairstyle is as simple as scrunching up your natural hair, and the results are stunning.
You can style this look in a matter of minutes and save time.
Perhaps this is the easiest wet and wavy look. But women love this style! It's a new trend and a sassy modern look that can make heads turn!
Follow these steps to style shaggy loose waves:
- Wash your hair and towel dry them.
- Apply moisturizer to hydrate the hair from roots to ends.
- Apply hair cream and scrunch them with your fingers.
- Backcomb your hair so that the roots are slicked back, and the ends are wavy and loose.
#8 Slicked Back Wet and Wavy Look
This glam version of the look is a little more complex, with the top slicked back and the ends curled.
You will have to use hot tools to achieve that, and we are sure you don't want to damage your client's hair.
Buy wet and wavy hair to save your clients hair! You can use hot tools on hair extensions to achieve this look in minutes.
It's a win-win for you and your client!
Follow these steps to recreate the slicked-back wet look:
- Apply heat guard to the hair extension.
- Use a straightener to sleek out the hair extension for about 4-5 inches from the roots.
- Apply a generous dollop of thick serum to the roots.
- Finally, rake a holding gel through the top and sides of the hair, slicking them back while keeping the ends curly.
Where to Buy Wet and Wavy Hair with Hair Bundles?
Whether you are an individual, stylist, salon chain, or retailer, you can buy wet and wavy hair at India Hair International (IHI).
IHI is one of the best wholesale dealers for premium hair extensions, human hair wigs, and bundle deals.
We sell 100 % virgin Indian hair products without any chemical treatment.
We also provide direct access to our premium products through warehouses in India and the United States.
Our 30 years of experience selling superior human hair products can match your needs!
Buy your wet and wavy hair with hair bundles with us at IHI, piece-by-piece, or at wholesale.
We are ready to give you any number you want, anytime!
Wet and wavy looks are trending these days! It has become the go-to red carpet look for many celebrities.
We are sure the demand for wet and wavy hair will increase every day.
It would be best if you buy wet and wavy hair to give your clients what they need when they enter your store/salon!
Do you own a salon, retail, or any business related to hair? If yes, learn how to sell hair items and start your business!
Leave a comment